Buying a Yacht
There is no right price for the wrong boat, and finding the right one is our main goal.
“Finding and purchasing a vessel can be stressful if you don’t have the right team representing you. We work very closely with our clients throughout the entire process. Communication and assertiveness are crucial to close a deal.”
- We listen to our customers and give some recommendations
- Search the MLS and our database to find the best vessels/deals on and off the market.
- Extensive database and connections in South Florida, Latin America and Europe.
- Show you different yachts that meet your criteria.
- Submit offer and shark negotiate on your behalf.
- Arrange sea trial and haul out.
- Provide a list of certified NAMS or SAMS marine surveyors.
- Engage a dock agent for foreign flag, USCG documentation, state titling or registration.
- Connect with insurance underwriters for the most competitive coverage and quotes.
- Refer you to the best marine lenders in the industry.
- Closing and handover.
Selling a Yacht
We feature an extensive database with clients from all over the world.
“Selling your boat is a major step for any boat owner. Therefore, it is crucial that your boat is well maintained, in order to maximize the value of your vessel. To accomplish that we recommend our different yacht management programs and services.”
To achieve our common goal we offer:
- Ambitious licensed & insured yacht broker with great presence, experience and knowledge.
- Fluent in English, Spanish & Italian.
- Central exclusive listing on the MLS.
- Professional photography and drone video package.
- Display at all 3 major boat shows in Southeast Florida.
- Walk-through video with a professional voice over in Spanish and English.
- Weekly e-mail blasts to our extensive database in North America and Latin America.
- Special events in partnership with the top luxury real estate firms in the country.
- Preferred dockage rate at luxurious and convenient locations in Southeast Florida.
- Weekly activity reports to the seller and advice new strategies.
- Professional For Sale sign display on the yacht.
- Social media exposure and promotion.
- Monthly open house on the vessel.
- Documentation and closing.